LinkedIn is one of the preferred social networks to find a job, so if you need to hire staff for your new company, the ideal is to start by opening LinkedIn as a company.
Advantages of creating a page on LinkedIn
As a company, what interests us most is being able to see our productivity in numbers in order to be able to control exactly the areas in which to improve, that is why this tool is so useful, because it allows us to advertise our company and measure the impact of said advertising on social networks, in addition to added benefits such as:
- Promote our brand on social networks and make a niche for ourselves in the sector.
- Human Resources Tool. Since it allows you to hire new employees and start selection processes in a simple way.
- Create a network between companies helping each other and also attracting potential customers.
- Related to the above; more visibility, since this social network is used by millions of people daily.
Create Company Page on LinkedIn
- The first thing is to go to your main LinkedIn page and click on products.
- You will see that you get an option at the bottom that says « Company Pages «.
- Select the type of company based on size (small, medium, etc.).
- Covers company data; name, logo, address, web url and your personalized Linkedin url. It is important that you choose this url well because if you want to change it you must contact them herebeing an uncomplicated process, but it takes time.
- When everything is ready, click on « Create page «.
How to Add or Remove Admins from a LinkedIn Page
Once you have your company account, you can add someone to update the content or open job offers and accept candidates, to do this:
- Go to the admin panel at Me > Manage Page. This process or can be only the administrator of said page.
- Then follow this path: Admin Tools (which is just above) > Manage Admins.
- Choose the type of administrator you want to add; designated, recruiter or sponsored content.
- Write the person’s name and click save.
- To delete them, the process is the same, only when you get to the manage administrators section you will see a list, simply hover your mouse over their names and click on “delete” and confirm by pressing “save”.
Types of Admins on LinkedIn
There are two main types of administrators; page administrators and payment methods:
- Super Admin – This is the one with the ultimate management power on the LinkedIn Company Page. You can add or remove administrators and even disable the page.
- Content Manager: Allows uploading content to the company page of all kinds, as well as job postings.
- Analyst: From your dashboard you can see in detail the numbers of the advertising campaigns and other performance tools.
Payment method administrators
- Sponsored content advertiser: Allows you to manage ads beyond the audience that follows you in your network.
- Lead Generation Forms – Allow potential customers to download lead generation forms.
- Pipeline Builder – Create landing pages so customers know what you’re selling them through your ad campaigns.
How to improve your company page on LinkedIn
After creating your LinkedIn Company Page, you can give it a couple of tweaks to make it more professional:
- Complete the information in “about” by telling a little about the company’s philosophy and its history.
- You can also list the services that the company offers and the benefits that your potential clients can obtain.
- Try to include reviews from other clients, photographs of the company’s work so that, in short, those who visit the page know that you have experience in what you say you sell.
- If you have employees, include their LinkedIn profiles with the company.
- Update your content regularly, to rank better in the search algorithm.